Monday, August 25, 2014

Top 10 Fave Quotes


(Cora Keegan is my current phone wallpaper. She has the sass and confidence I admire.) 

1.“There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications, and just go for it.”

2.“We’re not something, but we’re not nothing.”

3."you know, I think you try harder when you're scared."

4.“I think it’s about taking pride in the fact that you know who you are and it honestly doesn’t matter if someone else doesn’t understand you.”

5.“Sometimes I remind myself that I almost skipped the party, that I almost went to a different college, that the whim of a minute could have changed everything and everyone. Our lives, so settled, so specific, are built on happenstance.”

6. “Wake up early. Drink coffee. Work hard. Be ambitious. Keep your priorities straight, your mind right and your head up. Do well, live well and dress really well. Do what you love, love what you do. It is time to start living.”

7.“You regret because you have a conscious.”

8."Trust yourself, because as Oprah says, doubt means don't every time."

9.“Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.”

10.“Falling in love with yourself first doesn’t make you vain or selfish, it makes you indestructible.”









No comments:

Post a Comment