Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Penang. (throwback)




I guess I have tons to update you guys because I had so much adventure this year. There will be lots of throwback posts to keep you updated. Be patient alright. :D


But for now, I will start with my Penang trip post. 

So, I went there with my fam fam during the Raya holidays (Monday and Tuesday) and that freaking trip transformed myself into a happy fat kid. It's a food heaven there but I din't get to try ALL their signature food yet. Maybe next time.. 

I packed my two day trip luggage the night before (very last minute packing) and woke up at 5 am the next morning to start the journey. I din't know how long it took to reach Ipoh because.. I slept throughout the journey. (as usual. heheh)  

But.. we had a stop at Fatt Choy Dim Sum Restaurant for brunch and then to Funny Mountain to get some Tau Foo Fa before getting on with the road trip to Georgetown. It was two hours trip ( yes, I stayed up to look for the Penang bridge. hahaha. It was my first time going to Penang and I din't want to miss the famous bridge with freaking expensive toll. )

And then, we went hotel hunting because we din't book any hotel beforehand, just in case we din't like the ambience. (so dangerous, I know. Worst to worst, we'll stay the night in the car right ? hahah)  But, that din't happen yay! Most of the hotels are fully booked but thank god there's a slot for us in Hotel Malaysia. 

Honestly, i am so lazy to describe my trip in details because we went to so many places. Let the pictures do the talking,shall we? 

Day 1




























 

Day 2










I'm going to leave this post hanging here..

No comments:

Post a Comment