Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back to blogging!

Hi,guys. 

I have decided to start blogging again because of so many reasons. Mainly because I wanted to keep track of the good memories in my life. (not that i have an interesting life but I would love to read back my old posts in the future) I used to have a blog when i was 16 but I've deleted it because the blog was an utter EMBARRASSMENT. I do regret because it would be interesting to reread my rebellious (not-so) // dramatic high school teenager self's posts. I mean, the pictures would be hilarious and I probably wouldn't remember the feelings or the adventures I had back in those good old days. 

Also, I have so much to share with everyone. The meaningful quotes, the good food, the great places with phenomenal sceneries and the people who are now part of my life. All of these wouldn't fit my Instagram account, would  they? I strongly believe that it's important to share things that makes me happy with others. Perhaps, just perhaps it would make them happy too? (Or maybe not, because no one will read my crap blog anyways. hahaha) But if you do, thank you very much. Well, this is just a mere refreshment and I will be back with more posts soon. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment