Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Of Dentist and Waffles.

Whaddup.

So, I had an appointment with Dr.Ng (my dentist) this afternoon to fill up a tiny hole in one of my tooth. I guess he's the best dentist I have ever had. 

Dr.Choo dental gave me a very very bad first impression. I remember she passed me to one of her STUPID intern to fill up TWO of my precious tooth and guess what? It looks like a two year old's job where I could still see HOLES among the paste. WASTE OF MY MOTHER'S MONEY WTF. 



*breathe in and out* 

Alright.

Anyway, I went to my aunt's house to collect some goodies and later on to A&W to get some waffles with my momma. Here's some savoury pictures to tempt you people out there. 

*evil laughs*


You know how people always take pictures of a beautiful model in various angles? Here's a zoom out version..

 
..and a close up 


Well, I really hope A&W will last a long time because I need to bring my future children here to taste the best waffle in the world. ~(•_•)/  

That's all for today. Thanks for listening to my rants. You deserve a trophy, my friend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment