Friday, August 15, 2014

Fake tattoos

When I was a kid, I never got the chance to play with fake tattoos because I wasn't allowed to. So, guess who got herself a box of fake tattoos today? HAHAHAHAH

 
Infact, it's the Christmas edition. *smirks*
I LOVE ALL OF THEM. Can't wait to try them all. But of course, not ALL at the same time. 

Sudah terang lagi bersuluh that one of my favourite things in the world is snowflakes!! No doubt, snowflakes gotta be the first choice!



GAAAHH! Eventhough it's fake,but still sooo pretty. I'm kind of obsessed with it although it's a little distractive. 

The question is.. would I go for the real one ? 

I would love too. But, I wouldn't. Not because I'm scared of the tattoo needles but it's because I wanted to keep the opportunity to donate blood in the future. I have tried to donate before but I couldn't because my platelets isn't enough so.. maybe in the future? I don't want to  get upset just because I have a stupid tattoo and I can't donate blood to those who are in need. So..just to be on the safe side. 

Alright. That's all for today. 

Thanks for reading! Peace out. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment