Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Bad flu



It was raining this morning and there's nothing that I want more than cuddling with the three of my blankets ( because I get cold really easily. heheh) but I had to get up for school. I knew it was a bad idea to leave my bed because I caught a bad flu right after that. :( 

It was already difficult to deal with classes and homework in school with a bad flu. I tried so hard not to fall asleep but my
heavy lids are fighting against my will. 

But, what could be worst than that? Chemistry practical.. 

I couldn't focus at all during the experiment. Have you ever tried to pour chemicals from one test tube to another test tube while trying to fight the urge to sneeze? It's freaking frustrating.
But, it's okay because it din't affect my results. So, all is good! 

On the bright side, I've completed my report and it's over now which also means I could finally go home to my bed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment